Sunday, April 28, 2013

Please don't make me go to work tomorrow....

I am so tired I can't believe I am not already in bed.
Just waiting on the load of laundry in the washer to finish so I can put it in the dryer and then go to bed.
I've uploaded all our photos already, including the ones from our photo pass.
I'm really happy with them.
I do look forward to taking the time to edit them, crop them, add some fun borders and get them ordered. 
I've added a few of my favorites.
 
 
This one is of our first day in Tampa.
We had gone to the Tampa Bay Brewing Company and walked around Ybor a little bit.
We were all so happy to be there.

 
This one is from our afternoon at Pine Island.
I said if we lived where mom does, we would go here all the time. 
Small little park with a lot of waterfront.
I bet it does get packed when its officially warm in FL.
We were warm enough to swim but there weren't many people in the water. 


 
And this one is from last night, on the Magical Express to the airport.
So very sad to be leaving....until next time Mickey!!
 
 
If you've read any of the past weeks post I apologize for the spelling, punctuation and any other grammar errors.  I was blogging from my phone and most nights I was just too tired to go back and make corrections.  A few of you are picky about your grammar so I just wanted to throw that out there.  Not that I would even know if you cared since NOBODY ever comments on any of my blogs...
why is that????  haha

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI: it's hard to post comments from my phone!

    ReplyDelete