Sunday, May 5, 2013

FL, from Sarah's Point of View

 
We took two cameras on vacatoin.
Mainly because I wasn't sure that I would want to carry around the new big camera all day every day.
Sarah used the smaller camera everyday except the day at MK that I forgot the battery for the other one.  I have to admit she took some pretty good pictures.  I like to see what she thought was important enough to get a picture of.
 
 
 This first one is of me on our way to the airport. 
We were all super excited. 
She was taking all sorts of pictures.....



....including this one of herself and Duffy.
She was disapointed that we wouldn't let her take him with us. 
 

Once we got to my moms and she gave us the tour of their yard the picture taking got crazy.
I think she has 40-50 pictures of the flowers and bushes in my moms yard. 
We were amazed at the lemon tree and how huge the lemons were. 
This is actually a small one.



And another one of herself.  This was at the Upper Deck while we were manatee hunting.

And Goofy at Epcot.  I missed all these topiaries, it was so crowded.
I said I would take pics on the way out but then we were in a hurry.
I'm thankful she stopped to smell the topiaries, haha.

One thing that hasn't changed is my kids love of riding the monorail.
Granted you can't sit in the front anymore since the accident a few years ago but we still try to ride it a few times while we're at Disney.  I like the air conditioning and usually the lack of crowds. 


I love this picture.  It's funny because this is the ride these two loved the most.  I think they rode it at least 6 times possibly more. 
She captured both of them and the name of the ride, pretty good. 
 
I have several more Disney blogs coming up.  I am almost finished editing the pictures and then it will be time to decide which ones to order for scrap booking.
I'm having serious post Disney depression with some serious I already need another vacation blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment