Saturday, May 18, 2013

Photo Pass Pics from Disney

I received our edited photo pass pictures in the mail today.
Here are just a couple of my favorites.....
 
 One of the best things about Photo Pass is that you can get pictures of your whole group.
There have been many vacations that I have no pictures of myself at all because I am always the one taking the pics.  Not complaining because I do not like my picture taken but I know years down the road I will regret not getting more family photos.
 How cute is this of Sarah and Tinkerbell!
I didn't post the pic of Jacob and Stitch, he's just getting to old to be cool anymore.
I love that my mom is able to come with us.
Definitely memories I will cherish forever!!
I'm having serious Disney withdrawal so I was ecstatic to receive this cd in the mail today.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment