Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Soccer moms

I love being able to blog from my phone. Sorry for the errors but its so convenient.
I'm at the soccer field watching sarah practice.
The moms next to me are crazy.
They just met tonight, approx 41 minutes ago.
So far they have discussed their mixed families and how they hate their spouses ex-wifes. In detail, one even admits to slashing the tires on the exs car. Because of course her husbands paid for that car and she feels like if he can't drive it she shouldn't be able to either. But that was at the beginning of the relationship. She wouldn't do that now.
They love all the same books. Even though they've both read the Hunger Games series they proceed to talk about all the books. I no longer need to read the last two books.
Right now I'm getting a lesson on Xanax. Amazingly they both take it!! And love it, can't live without it. One claims her sex life is better, oh yes she said that.
They're discussing their daughters being overweight. One forces her daughter to play soccer so she'll lose weight. After all she is 10 and needs to start thinking about a boyfriend. OMG
I'm not a private person by any means but these two ladies are sharing stories that I wouldn't tell most people.
Practice is over they're folding up their chairs....is this the end....
"Nice talking to you"
After all that, that's all that's said.
I can't wait till next Wednesday.



No comments:

Post a Comment