Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 1, Hudson

Oh what a day!
Jacob woke us at 458 am cause he was ready to go.
The flight was bumpy. Bumpier then I have ever been on. I was ok with it, Sarah was a little nervous. The lady in front of us was crying eesshhh.
It was great to see mom. We both cried. Her accident made me a little happier than normal to see her.
We went to Ybor to eat at Tampa Bay brewing company. It was so good. My calzone was the size of a football. Jeremy had a beer sampler with about 10 beers on it. I wanted to go there since Jeremy likes craft beers so much. I think he enjoyed it.
We walked around Ybor a little more. Not really a town for kids lol
We drove to moms house. It was equally as good to see terry. He looks good, healthy. We sat and visited for awhile, checked out moms beautiful landscaping.
Then off to Sams beach club. Finally oysters for me, yum. It was cloudy so not a great sunset. Rained a little bit. Took some pictures, got tshirts, saw a dead duck.
Everyone's ready for bed!! Great day!











No comments:

Post a Comment