Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 3, Disney

Oh I'm so very tired!
We had the best day. After saying goodbye to Terry and having breakfast at Waffle House we finally made it to pop century. Check in took minutes, and off we went to Epcot.
It was pretty crowded. Not unbearable but higher than we're used to. I thought it wouldn't be so bad since most people would be heading to animal kingdom for the 15th anniversary. I was wrong. We rode soarin twice, still my favorite. Although today Test track was everyone's favorite. We had dinner at Rosé and Crown in England. Everyone loved their meals. Jeremy thinks it was our best one ever in Epcot. Jacob scraped his plate to get all of his dessert. I finally got to have my Grand Marnier slush, yum.
We got pics with pooh and tigger then Alice in wonderland and Mary poppins. All of those characters we just sorta ran into. Not even looking for characters.
Sarah bought her Duffy bear, the normal sized one. Jacob bought a vinyl of Stitch. I bought a dog with Mickey ears to add to my Mickey family that ill put on my suburban. Finally complete with tucker. Grandma Turkey bought a Mickey lawn sculpture that is so cute. Jeremy bought beer.
Now everyone's sleeping and I'm going to set out clothes for Magic Kingdom tomorrow and try to get some sleep.















No comments:

Post a Comment