Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Random May Stuff

"olives, cat food"

Sarah's brownie troop uses part of their proceeds from cookie sales to support a charity.  The girls choose to help the humane society.  So Mrs. Becky had the girls meet at Walmart to spend their money.  They spent about $130 on all kinds of things for cats and dogs.  One of the things the Humane Society requests is that the food doesn't have red dye in it.  I don't really know why and I should probably find out since we feed our dogs food with red dye, hmmmm.
Anyhow the girls had quite an issue finding some food without that dye.  I was dying laughing when Sarah said mom look theres a cat food called "Olives, do cats like olives?" lol


looking for red dye

Averie has become very outspoken at school.  I just have to laugh cause I think that Kelli is going to have a little stinker in Averie like I do in Sarah.  Very loving and sweet but a whole lot rotten!!  She enjoyed finger painting with blue shaving cream. 



I was finally able to take Sarah to a school skate.  Seems like we've had a lot of things going on and school skate always got pushed to the back of our plans.  This time Sarah took her friend Kaylie and they had a blast.  It was a warmer day so they were both super sweaty.  ewwww
I hope that we'll be able to go to some Saturday skates so she can get better at it.  It seems like she was just getting good on her skates and it was time to go.


Our biggby here just opened.  They had 5 days of free shots. 
Everyday was a new flavor....I am proud to say I made it all 5 days, lol.
I do like them better than Starbucks but I still think McDonalds has the best Mochas, if they make it correctly. 

I guess enough of the randoms.  I still need to post my pictures from the 30 days of May.  I'm doing pretty good.  I've only missed a couple days.

No comments:

Post a Comment