Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mesha



Everybody should have a friend like Mesha. 
Sometimes I don't know how I would get through a day without her.
She reminds me of appointments, she tells me when I'm over reacting, she mothers my children, she knows who I'm taking about even when I don't remember their names, she has a memory like an elephant, she brings me goodies from her moms house, she tolerates Kenny (and is even beginning to like going to his concerts), she reminds me to breath and relax.  Sometimes I wonder what I do for her.....besides drive her crazy with my horrible memory.  I think that I've blogged about her and other bffs before but one day while I was flipping through the People magazine she left on my desk for me (I think she is secretly trying to help me with my celebrity recognition) I stumbled across this page. 
Now Mesha knows that I love the People magazine crosswords.  Mostly cause I can almost finish them.  And she also knows that those dang pictures of celebrities always stump me.  Notice what she did there, she left me a sticky note with the answer to 18 across and 20 across....I would've never known that was January Jones, I thought it was a young picture of Cybil Shephard. 
See why she is irreplaceable to me!!


1 comment:

  1. This brought a tear to my eye, made me smile, and laugh all at once! :)

    ReplyDelete