Monday, May 14, 2012

Girls Weekend in South Haven


Our first trip to South Haven, Lake Michiagn 2012
brrrrr it was chilly
we couldn't put our feet in the water, it was raining and chilly all weekend.

I built my own fire, for the first time.  It was amazing. lol
Sarah and I had a great time all on our own. I had never camped without Jeremy, EVER.
Thats just weird!
On Saturday we went to downtown South Haven for lunch at Clementines.  It was very good.  Sarah had a delicious root bear float.  I love all the stores down there.  I do think that South Haven is my favorite Lake Michigan town.  Although I think Petosky would be a close second. 
We took Tucker for his first shopping trip.  He rode around in one of my Vera purses, he was so cute.

After lunch and shopping we went to the park in town that Sarah loves.  Again it was raining so we couldn't stay long.  Everything was wet and slippery. 

Ewwww I hate self portraits, my eyes look closed and Sarahs cheeks look enormous. 

Tucker had fun but I think he likes what I like about camping, curling up with a good book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment