Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Vera Sale


I've been wanting to go to the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale for several years now. Last year April went and I was so envious. It sounded crazy fun. I love Vera! So this year when Melissa called and said she was going and did I want to go, of course I answered HELL YEA! Amy ended up going to and we were all very unsure what to expect. When we got there we got into a semi short line outside of the conference center. Once 11 rolled around, the time we were supposed to be able to go in, and we didn't get let in we began to wonder what was going on. There were two ladies in front of us that had been a couple years ago and they were talking about how awful it was...they had waited hours and hours, the inventory wasn't very good, they hadn't gotten anything they wanted, and then the check out line was hours and hours again. I think all three of us began to wonder if this was really going to be worth it.
At about 1140 the line began to move, we were going in. But would we be going in or would we be going to get in another line. The ladies in front of us said they thought we were going in to the inside line.
But when we walked in we went right into the sale.
Tables and tables and tables of VERA!!
It was awesome, they had everything and great prices. I think that we all found what we wanted. They didn't have all the patterns we wanted in the bags we wanted but they had enough that made us happy.
I was so involved in shopping that I didn't actually get a picture of the shopping area. I'm bummed about that because it's hard to even imagine how big the shopping area is.
This is a picture of the check out area.
Amy and Melissa at the check out area. Look how happy we are that we don't have to go through those turnstiles behind them. When we got in line there wasn't hardly anyone in line.
And here they are with their purchases!
We had a great time and will definitely be going back next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment