Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just a Saturday


This is what Sarah did on Saturday.
Jacob was at a boy scout campout.
Jeremy was in MN visiting Terry (drinking beer).
So that left me with alone time. No kids, no husband, whats a girl to do.
Target of course. I love Target, it's my happy place.
Some interesting things I found.
I think I might try to make this. A frame, burlap and paint??
I think I can do it.....
and these, OMG delicious. If you put one of each of the three flavors in your mouth it really does taste just like a smore...without the mess. Remember the old days when they only had cheddar flavored goldfish.
I needed mascara. I always buy this brand. I've never been able to figure out the difference between these two.
Very Black and Blackest Black
Black is black, right? I went with blackest black...
I ended up spending way too much money and then proceded to go to Hobby Lobby. I wasn't going to go, but my SIL needed me to check on something for her. So yup I went, and spend money again. But only 3.99, so that wasn't bad. I didn't buy this cute subway art but I'm thinking of making one for my beachy bathroom. I love Hobby Lobby's spring/summer stuff.
On my way to get Sarah I realized the Biggby Coffee was open, finally. Butter Bear, yum!
The lady gave me a bunch of coupons. I'm not sure if Battle Creek is a big enough town to have a Starbucks, a Biggby, and a Tim Hortons all within a couple miles of each other. But I guess if we need two tobacco, "Roll Your Own" shops then we can have three coffee joints.
It was a great Saturday, I need more just like it.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for going to Hobby Lobby for me. I might try to make the canvas thing too, cute.

    ReplyDelete