Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chicago and Jake Owen


 So we were supposed to go see Jake Owen back in January but he broke his collarbone or something like that while he was skiing and had to cancel.  So FINALLY the concert rolled around and off we went to Chicago. 
Heading into the city

Rebecca and Mesha

Yes, Rebecca does have a little head, but not litle enough for this hat!

Mr. Jake Owen



Yes I would like a pitcher just for myself, thank you.
And yes I will finish it myelf.
We didn't get enough shopping in Chicago so we hit the Outlets on the way home!


We had a great time even though our hotel room was super tiny.  One couldn't even fall off the bed gracefully, or so I'm told. 
We had a horrible waitress and I wanted to beat her up.  As a matter of fact I think I am going to "Joe's" website as soon as I am done blogging and leaving a comment for them.
I'm pretty sure I would live in Chicago.  I love that you can walk anywhere you need to be. 
Joe's bar was a great place for a concert too.  It's such a small venue that even being 5'3" standing in the very back I could still see pretty good.  We had funny, crazy people around us that would've married Rebecca if we couldve found a minister.  haha
I will definitely go back to a concert there and I already can't wait to go back to shop on Michigan Ave.

No comments:

Post a Comment