Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Where's Kenny?

So I'm enjoying the CMA's...all my favorites.....
Like Lady Antebellum, oh I love Charles Kelly and thank God she finally dyed her hair......
And who doesn't love Keith, and yes he brought Nicole but I guess he had to, she is his wife.
Nice, very nice....... but really he needs a shorter wife, I'm just saying....
Luke Bryan, adorable, catching him in concert tomorrow in Grand Rapids Sugarland
Another of my favorites, man she can sing and he is the best sidekick of any duo.....

The very sweet Joey and Rory...they have an awesome CD but very country, she has an amazing voice

Love those curls, Billy Currington, I'd like to see him in concert again......
Lady Antebellum, again but never too much of them, I'm so happy that they won an award......
BUT where is Kenny. It's freakin 10:30 and he hasn't been on stage, they have barely shown him in the crowd and searching for these pictures on various websites there are NO pictures of him. Stay tuned!
My next blog will be all Kenny
with some fun info about how you can go see him in concert in 3D at the theatres this April,
hey if Hannah, Jonas Brothers and Michael Jackson can do it, so can he!

No comments:

Post a Comment