Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first time

You might wonder why I am posting these pictures, well today I went to see "the box". The movie is set in the 70's and this was the wallpaper in the house. It was driving me crazy while I was watching it. Cameron Diaz was perfect for this role. Her hair had that 70's feathered flip. And she was oh so stylish.
So why a blog about this movie....it was my first time in my entire life to go to a movie by myself. It was at West Columbia and I was anxious about going in but once I walked in there was two ladies there and they just smiled at me. So I sat down and wouldn't you know it but it mustve been mentally challenged movie day. A bus load came in and now don't get me wrong thats not the problem but out of the whole theatre they sat in the same row as me. AND one of the gentlemen was a moaner. So I've got a moaner and one lady that just had to keep talking about what was happening over and over again.
So will I go again, um yes but I will wait till after the movie starts to pick my seat and hopefully I will pick a better movie. If anybody out there sees this movie and can tell me what it was about I would really appreciate it. I was lost and I don't understand the ending.



1 comment:

  1. so proud for you going to the movies by yourself. it is kinda relaxing when you pick a day when the bus doesn't roll up.

    ReplyDelete