Monday, November 16, 2009

Good times In Kzoo

So CDC was in the Kzoo Christmas parade again this year. It was a beautiful day, and I have never seen so many people at the parade. Cortnie and the kids came with Sarah and I to be in it. Sarah volunteered to be a Christmas tree. At first she wanted to walk, then she decided to ride on the trailer. About half way through the parade she realized it would be much more fun to actually walk. We had a great time.
Me and my tree!
Sarah in her Christmas pjs waiting for the parade to start.

Zach and Sarah I told them that this would be one of the pictures that we'll frame and put on display at their wedding, they both laughed.

So she didn't wear it during the parade but Cortnie decided to model the tree costume for the two seconds it took me to take the picture.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for inviting us to join you in the parade... we had a great time!

    ReplyDelete