Monday, February 17, 2014

Snow

 I can't take it anymore.
I want it to stop.
It's not pretty, its not fun.
I'm sick of having wet feet and cold hands.


I took this picture while at a complete stop in the middle of a busy road.  Some idiot had pulled out in front of a bunch of cars and everyone came to a complete stop.  
We easily have 2 ft of snow in our front yard.  You can't even see around the drifts while pulling out of the driveway.  
I was holding onto hope that it was all done that maybe we wouldn't get anymore, then today happened.  It's still snowing.  They say we may get 4-7 inches. 

 This picture was taken two or three snowstorms ago.  Back when we could see the deck.  
Poor Tucker can barely walk out off the deck to go to the bathroom.  Luckily he does like it.  He comes in full of snow.  
Yes I hate this winter.  Nicole officially is calling this bull crap.  Time to end it.  Time for some sun.
Its only the middle of February, good Lord.
I'm counting down the days till this is my view.  Mom and Terry better be ready for us.  We may never leave.  I just want some sun, some beach, and some warm days. 
Wish us luck.   


No comments:

Post a Comment