Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Our lazy weekend

I say we had a pretty lazy weekend but really it was just a really lazy Sunday. 
Friday night we made plans with the Beaches to go to a movie and hang out.  I have been waiting for state licensing to come to work for about a month so Ive been stressed out and anxious and she came on Friday!!  And it went great, so I was super happy to be going out on Friday.  A chance to relax and let loose. 
We ended up at the Alamo Drafthouse in Kalamazoo to see That Awkward Moment.  It was ok.  I enjoyed my Coke and the little extra I added from my flask. hahahaha  (I hope that sounded as if I do that all the time).  

Jeremy and Brian
After the movie we headed back home.  We decided to go to Millers for some drinks and karaoke (how the heck do you spell that?).  Guess who we ran into?
Brian and Aimee
Oh man the good times we had with these two.  And we talked about them all night.   
 

Aimee, Me, Amanda

It was fun.  Other than the parents that had their children at the bar with them at 10:30 on a Friday night we had a good time.  I was annoyed to say the very least.  These children do not belong in a bar that late at night.  I realize that Millers serves food but shouldn't they be gone by 8 or even 9.  Isn't there a law about that?
Aimee was one of my first friends when we moved here.  Our husbands worked together and were friends so it was easy for us to become friends.  Aimee and I have similar personalities and like the same people.  That being said it was easy for us to get together and dislike the same people lol.
 
 
 
On Saturday Jeremy let me sleep in, which was so nice. 
Sarah and I headed to K-zoo in the early afternoon to go to the Art center.
We went with her girl scout troop and we were able to make a glass candy dish. 
We each got to make one.  I think it was really fun. 
After we were done we went to the mall to see about getting Sarah some new clothes. 
Successfully we found a couple shirts and a swim suit. 
So then dinner and the middle schools play.  I won't blog about that.  I was bored to tears but I imagine a lot of hard work went into that so I'll follow the old saying if you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.
 
 
After that fun filled Saturday I was ready to do nothing on Sunday and that it what I did.  Not even any laundry.  It was really nice.  We all kind of had a down day.  This snow and weather is starting to get to us all. 
The pups love down days.  And Mya has finally become ok with Tucker snuggling in and napping with her, well most of the time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment