Thursday, February 13, 2014

Grandma Mead

 The Buschlen boys, some with more hair than others.
 Nana and Papa
 Jeremy's grandma Mead isn't doing so great health wise, so it was important for us to go up to Gladwin for her birthday.  She was turning 80.  I am so happy that we went.  We were able to see some of his aunts and uncles that we haven't seen in years.  We had a very nice lunch and visit with everyone.  Grandma isn't remembering people and its so sad to watch the confusion in her eyes. 

 These three girls always bring a smile to my face.  

Aunt Annette, her husband Dave, and Aunt Amy.  

 
Oh we were cracking up about this.  They thought it would be so funny to redo this photo from many years ago.  Poor Grandma didn't know what was going on but the sisters sure thought it was funny.  
All in all like I said I am so happy that we were able to go.
  We spent the weekend in Bay City anyway so the drive wasn't too bad.  Unfortunately we hung around too long on Sunday and got stuck up there because of the snow.  This was just the beginning of the crazy polar vortex weather we've been having.  The kids were off Monday Tuesday and Wednesday because of the snow storm.  We were able to make it home Monday afternoon but the roads weren't great and I was just happy to be home.  I'm hoping to get outside and take some pictures of the huge snow piles we have from the plows.  I don't remember this much snow ever and I am soooooo over it.  Come on Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment