Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving


For Thanksgiving this year we went over to my Aunts house.  We usually spend it at my inlaws but decided to do something a little different this year.  We had a delicious meal.  The turkey was so good.  She lives in a little bitty house but it was perfect.  Everyone was together and we had a great time.  I did miss having my dad there but he was up north.


We took family pics of the groups of families that were there.  Of course my son would be the one to ruin the photo.  Brat 


 
  On Saturday we went to my inlaws to have a late Thanksgiving meal and celebrate my mother in laws birthday.  She loves her birthday and loves to celebrate it.  My father in law made her a cake and we were all able to be there to enjoy the day with her.  We finished off the night playing apples to apples.  Fun game, we were laughing awfully hard.  Such a gassy family.
 

We spend the weekend at Josh and Allisons house and on Sunday we went with them to get our Christmas trees.  We went to Klucks, in Saginaw.  It was a lot of fun.  We both found the "perfect" tree.  We took a wagon ride and had some hot chocolate around the fire.   


It's so nice to be close with my brother.  We weren't close growing up and I'm sorry for that.  I was not a nice sister.  Now I just love him to death.  He married the perfect girl for him and they have a nice little life.  Allison is a wonderful host and I love how she always wants us to stay at their house.  They were living in a little house, and recently bought a bigger home.  Now they can have us there overnight and I think thats where will be staying alot of the time we are in Bay City. 
I think this was one of the best Thanksgivings.  I am very thankful for all that I have.  It's been a tough year, but not compared to many other people so I try to think about the positive and move on. 


1 comment:

  1. This is a great blog!! You are so stinking sweet!!! We love having you here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete