Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cherry Limeade, Ree Drummond style

Sorry for the blurry picture
 
We've been watching the Pioneer Woman on the food network.  I love her blog and so I started dvring her show. 
Well the whole family likes to watch it.  Last night she made cherry limeade and I was so excited, we love Sonic's cherry limeade.   I am famous for watching the food network shows but NEVER making anything I see on it. 
Until now....
I bought the ingredients after work today and whipped some up.  It's so easy and YES it tastes just like Sonic.  Well as close as I've ever tasted anyways. 
Here's the recipe taken right from the show.
 
1 cup lime juice (I used lemon lime cause thats all I could find)
1 cup sugar
I jar marashino cherries (add juice and cherries)
1 2-liter of lemon lime soda
Mix it all together, add some pretty lime slices and there ya go!! Fill a glass with ice, enjoy! 
If you make it, let me know what you think!

1 comment: