Tuesday, November 27, 2012

More Fall


How can you resist this little pirate? 
I was downloading pictures from my camera and came across more Halloween photos. 
Mason and Averie stopped over before trick or treating this year and they were so cute. 
Unfortuntely I didn't get a good pic of Averie but she was Tinkerbell and just as cute as her big brother.



I've been waiting for years to have my own little pup. 
Poor thing doesn't know he has years of dressing up for the holidays.
I just ordered his Christmas sweaters, they should be here any day.
What a sweet little hot dog! 



Then theres my husband who has been waiting for years to dress up as Michael Myers for Halloween.
He bought his mask this year.  We just happened to find the overalls at a garage sale. 
He got great pleasure scaring all the adults in the neighborhood since most of the kids just thought he was a old crazy man.  I don't think most of them had ever seen the Halloween movies, tragedy.


My super smart hates to do homework son!

Tucker looks like he's got a crooked smile and he's holding onto the pencil
showing Jacob how its done.



Then there's my super smart loves to read daughter.

They are both doing wonderful in school.  Just finished fall conferences for both of them and they both
got great reports.  I'm so proud of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment