Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Random Tuesday

I've got the Disney depression going on right now.
Need to plan a trip, asap!
This was just last year, look how little Sarah looks.

With this spring like weather I'm finding that parents aren't quite sure how to dress their children. Shorts/pants? snow boots/tennis shoes. Throw on some swim trunks and this little guy is ready for the pool, minus the boots.

In all the years I've gone to Chicago I've never seen anyone do the Hershey's Magnificent Machine. SO we did it. It was either let the kids each pick a bag of $3.99 candy with 8 oz in the bag or pay $9.99 and pick three of our favorite candies and fill a huge bucket. Not to mention the Hershey's man was quite friendly. Man next time I go whether I'm with the kids or not I'm going with the machine!!
Anybody need a bow???
Sarah claims she's into legos. They've come out with "girl" legos.
These things are expensive. I'm a little iritated that I even let her get involved with them. She couldn't wait to go to the Lego store in Chicago and buy the house. Granted its really cute but it was $70.00. She bought it, with her own money. Her dad and her put it together over a three day period and it's been sitting there since. She hasn't touched it. I'm pretty sure she isn't going to. This is the treehouse, next on her "I want" list. UGH
Speaking of the "I want" list. Saw this at the Hallmark store.
Vera Bradley beach bag, soooo cute, sooo expensive.
Doubt they'll have this at the outlet sale next month, creeps.
I would enjoy drinking my moscato from one of these. I only need one, glass, not bottle of wine.
Growing up too fast.
Yesterday her and I went shopping together. I won't say what for since I don't really know who reads this blog since NOONE comments. I will say I think she is too young for needing "one" but those dang chemicals they put in food is making our little girls grow up too fast.
And this dude, 12 in another 2 weeks.
I'm old, I can't take it.
I need to go to Disney!

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog. How did she feel about the "special" shopping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was embarrassed but excited at the same time. I think she's happy with what we found, and I was pleased it wasn't as much as an ordeal as I thought you would make it out to be. She liked getting matching "sets" and all I could think is how much money this is going to cost me lol.

    ReplyDelete