Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Jacob's birthday

Jacob on his 1st Birthday!
I couldn't end the day without posting about Jacob's 12th birthday.
Today was pretty uneventful. We did go to Captain Luey's for dinner. Jacob loves the hush puppies. Jeremy was laughing because it is a seafood restaurant and we all ordered a chicken dish.
We had already celebrated Jacob's birthday a couple weekends ago in Chicago and also this past weekend in Bay City. He got presents tonight and dinner and carrot cake.
I've been thinking all day about him being 12. I really can't believe it. It does seem like yesterday that he was born. Time goes by so fast. So cliche' I know but I can't help it.
I'm so very proud of him, he has been/is a wonderful son. I thank God that I was chosen as his mom, I'm the lucky one.



Jacob 3/21/12
Happy 12th Birthday Jacob Daniel!

No comments:

Post a Comment