Friday, March 9, 2012

I've been meaning to do this.....


When we go to Disney we collect pins. Some people are die hards. They have to get all the pins for a particular series or every character pin that was ever made. Not us. We all just pick the pins we like. The last time we went I ordered a bunch of pins off of ebay for really cheap. We took all our favorite pins off our lanyard and put all the pins we didn't like on the lanyards and off we went to trade pins. But what should we do with the pins we like, the ones we'll never trade. I wanted to make a someplace we could put them with our Disney stuff so we could enjoy them.
This is what I came up with.

This is just a piece of cork board covered in this cute Mickey material that I found at Hobby Lobby. I used thumb tacks to hold the material on.

Here is the finished product with some of our pins. I have to check with the kids to see which ones they want to leave on there and which ones they'll want to trade on our next trip, which will hopefully be soon. : )
Now I just have to find a place to hang it by our other Disney stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment