Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crafty Day

I was supposed to clean and do laundry today.
I did ONE load of laundry and a whole lotta crafting.
Along with the Mickey Mouse board for our Disney pins I worked on these projects.

I'm giving this one to my in-laws for Easter. Don't tell. I'm still not sure about the ribbon.

And this one I totally can't get right. At first I just had a yellow B, no dots. Then I added the dots and I wished I hadn't.
I had a different bow on it and asked the bffs what they thought cause it just didn't look right to me and they agreed that I needed a different bow.
I'm pretty sure they weren't talking about this one cause I don't like this one either.
So this is a work in progress. I had to walk away from it tonight and maybe tomorrow I can figure out a better bow. I'm thinking I need a solid color instead of a print. Maybe green....
Stay tuned..
If I fix it I'll repost a pic...

No comments:

Post a Comment