Monday, May 9, 2011

Easter 2011

The coloring of the eggs!! A tradition we usually partake in with Nana but she decided to go to Hawaii this year, bummer.

Jacob has colored eggs every year with Nana since he was about 2. But we forgive Nana since it was a once in a lifetime trip that they have been dreaming about for most of their married life.
We had fun. I like to see the concentration on their faces while they try to decide which colors to use. Very creative they are.


Easter morning with his basket. The bunny went kind of crazy this year. Books, dvds, legos, and a little bit of candy....all stuff he needed of course.



Sarah's basket...again lots of stuff from the bunny, flip flops, squinkies, lip gloss, a little bit of candy....stuff a girl needs.


We had a wonderful Easter.

Baskets and breakfast

Church then brunch

All of our families were otherwise occupied so it was just the four of us.

I'm sad to say I'm afraid many of our holidays will be this way.

I'm a girl that likes a lot of family around me.

I like the hussle and bussle of big meals and parties.

I love our little family of four but I believe holidays were meant for crowds.

Things change, people move and move on with their lives....I'll get over it someday.








No comments:

Post a Comment