Friday, May 20, 2011

A Few Things I Know....

1. When I am old (like 70's old)I will carry a big purse and think I have the right away at grocery stores, CRAFT SHOWS, garage sales, and any other event that has a bunch of women trying to all shop in a small area.
2. On Thursday evenings in May at about 6ish it will rain, just enough to cancel soccer practice after I have driven across town with gas costing $4.00 a gallon.
3. When I am reading a series of books and get really into the series when I go to the library to get book 3 of the series it will be checked out.
4. On the day I wear jeans and flip flops to work my boss will come to visit.
5. I will never tire of Disney.
6. I will never own too many Coach purses.
7. Tide detergent is the best.
8. Nothing beats a Kenny concert
9. The car that just pulled out in front of me and is going 20 miles an hour is going to almost come to a complete stop and then....turn.
10. being a mom is hard, being a wife is harder.
11. Someone will call as soon as that show comes on tv that I really wanted to watch.
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment