Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Respect yourself



This has really been bothering me lately. Why can't people cover up the fat? Being a big girl myself I feel like I can address this. I have been several places lately where I have been embarrassed for these woman. Yesterday at Family Fare there was a large woman with black skin tight pants on and a black tank top with spagetti straps with her white bra showing through. Why is that ok? Some people might argue that they are confident in the way they look and therefore should be able to do this. I DON"T WANT TO LOOK AT IT!

Seriously have some respect for yourself and cover up the fat. I honestly feel the same way about thin women who feel that it is necessary for me to see their belly. I'm talking in everyday life, not the bar or the beach. Like Target or picking their children up from school. Who are their mothers? Doesn't someone love them enough to say "Hey your fat rolls are hanging out". "I'd rather not look at the crack of your butt" "I realize you are a size 2 and have a six pack stomach but save it for someone else"

Another thing that bothers me is the way some people dress at work. I don't know how people are comfortable working with children when their pants are up their butt and their tank top/t-shirt is constantly riding up their belly. I hate words written across the butt, "Hey look at my butt and read what it says" Lets draw attention to the butt shall we.

One last rant....buy a bigger size. I realize you have worn a size 8 all your life and its hard to go up a size to double digits but you know what, rip the tags out. No one cares but you. You will be much more comfortable and I won't have to see your belly roll or your butt crack,

everyones happy.

3 comments:

  1. VERY VERY well written!! By the way... is that girl a pic you took or downloaded from somewhere??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded. Ive seen women just like this but I'm too busy throwing up in my mouth to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete