Sunday, May 9, 2010

True Friends


Everybody should have those friends in life that are always gonna be there.
I can go years, yes this time it was approx 2 years since Ive seen them...years without being with them and when I see them..nothing has changed between us. Yes babies are born, houses are bought/remodeled, husbands get balder and fatter, other friends are made but between us NOTHING changes. These 3 girls are the girls that I KNOW that no matter what they are always there. Spending the day with them on Saturday was so refreshing. I miss them so much. We've promised that we wouldn't let this time go by again, but I think thats what we said last time. I intend to call more, to stop over when we're in Bay City and to go see that new little bambino that Michelle is going to have. Most importantly I'm not gonna let another summer go by without our camping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment