Friday, May 21, 2010

Freakin Friday


The only good thing about today is I FOUND OUT I'M GOING TO CA!!
"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"

Not entirely true. I'm going in July, for 4 1/2 days.

I'm staying with the coolest people ever!


Ha this picture makes me laugh.

That's my Uncle Gary and Aunt Colleen. They live in Hermosa Beach, CA.

This is one of the pictures I found when I googled Hermosa Beach.


Since staying with my mother is Scutsonville Florida I'm a little leary of people telling me they live by the ocean and it's within walking distance. If you haven't heard that story you may want to check out the Fl trip of Feb. (moms got a great house but far from beach front girls weekend getaway).


So I have high hopes for this trip. My cousin Misty and I are going...and we've been talking about going for about 4 years so it's been a long time coming. Everyone who has visited talks about how beautiful it is and how much fun they've had.

Poor Gary and Colleen, they have a lot of hype to live up to.

It won't take much to impress me, I think it's cool we're flying in to LAX!


A much better picture of my cool family. From the right starting with Gary in the white shirt and going around the table....

My Uncle Gary, Me, cousin Drew, sis in law Allison, bro Josh, cousin Sylvia, Aunt Colleen, Aunt Barb, and hubby.

No comments:

Post a Comment