Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Random Thoughts

I think I'm supposed to do some sort of linky thing to do Random thoughts but this is my first time so I think I'll try it out first and decide if I want to participate.



I'm the dishwasher unloader. I never asked for this job I'm just the one that does it the most often. So I was a little irked the last (first) time he did it and complained about how I loaded it. Apparently I didn't put the bowls in the right way. My first thought..when you do the unloading you can complain about the loading, my second thought...well lets just say I kept all my thoughts to myself and I'm sure that I continue to load incorrectly and I'm ok with that.

I'm the boss right? So I shouldn't feel bad about telling someone they're doing something wrong and correct them, right? And I shouldn't care if they think I'm being "bitchy" cause I don't think sitting in the same chair all day long is ok, right?

Why is it when I have time to sit down and watch the season finale of Gossip Girl it isn't on fox.com yet?

I've read several things lately about custody issues. I believe we are getting to the day and age when it isn't just assumed that the mom is the "best" place for the kids. One of those reasons why I never became a judge (yes a judge lol). I wouldn't want to be the one that makes those decisions. What if you're wrong?

Thats all I got folks. This was supposed to be a Random Tuesday but too bad its now Wednesday, deal with it.


1 comment:

  1. I mostly don't unload my dishwasher. We just run it, and then grab the clean dishes out when we need them. Admittedly, not a perfect system.

    Nice job on your first Random Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete