Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scrappy Chicks



Another scrap book weekend has come and gone. What a great time! I'm still bummed that we didn't go for longer. Due to job and money constraints we only went for one night this year but two full days.

I only finished 14 pages and I'm sad about that.

I almost had to fight a woman for our lunch table which is UNBELIEVABLE but I restrained and I think she could see I was serious cause she backed off. People are crazy at these things. It's as if they have never seen brads on sale for $1 or paper in that shade of red.

I go for the time to scrapbook and the time with my bffs but man people watching sure is fun too.

April and I at the convention, shopping!

Kelli's first time
I hope that it was all that she thought it would be.

Our room was awesome. I found a really good deal that I was a little leary about but when we got there we realized it was a great deal. Other than the possible murder in the room next door (jk) and the iffy elevator, it was amazing.



Kesha
It was fun to take Mesha and Kelli for their first time. I wonder if they'll go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment