Thursday, February 4, 2010

Scrappy Chick Jr.



I spent some time scrapbooking over the weekend. Recently our Friday night scraps kinda fell apart so I was thinking I'd be scrapping alone. Well that might not be the case....turns out Sarah is an expert scrapper. She received a scrap set from her Aunt Allison for Christmas and she was dying to use it. So when I got my stuff out on Saturday she begged to set up too.
She really knows what she's doing.
She loves to write "awesome" on her pages! haha


Her finished product! So proud...

2 comments:

  1. she is sto stinking cute.. i can't stand it.. just think a few more years and it will be me, you and the sarahs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just wondering if she did her scrapbooking album! Tell her I said "It looks fabulous!!!" Great job Sarah!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete