Thursday, February 25, 2010

A mini post of vacation

There were so many funny pictures from this trip. I thought I would start with these. This dude was at the Webster flea market.
I know, gross right~! Haha we were laughing so hard at this dudes pants. His butt was a bit lopsided.
This is us at a garage sale. We wanted a picture of the house. They had intentionally painted their house like this....and we know this because my mom asked them why the house looked like this. They said cause this is how they painted it, well duh mom. The whole thing was painted like this. It looked like someone gave a 4 year old a brush and a bunch of colors and told them to have at it.
It was a wonderful vacation. I will post more tomorrow and over the weekend. My mom and Terry were wonderful host. She had so much planned for us to do that we were super busy everyday.
It did hurt my heart a little bit realizing just how far away she is. I don't think she'll be coming to MI so it's my job to go to her and thats not easy. What hurts the most is I have no idea when I will see her again.

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for more pics...but what's with the name change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not to worried about carrying on the "best" of the best anymore...if people don't like what I have to say then I'm better off without them, don't read it if you don't like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look buddy of mine.. life is too short to waste.. I am glad I have the friends i have.

    ReplyDelete