Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Biggest Pet Peeve

We keep most of our snacky snacks on top of the refrigerator; chips, doritios, pretzels, etc. Sometimes I will reach up there and grab a bag and sometimes I find a bag with crumbs. Not enough to even be a handful. No way theres enough for a snack. I have told my dear husband this a thousand and ten times just take the last few and throw the bag away. I don't know if it is a issue with him that he is eating the last of something or what. He laughs about this and I don't think he knows that it really really makes me angry. So tonight when I was putting something away up there I noticed a little bag and I said to myself "Self, there is no way that there is a bag with three mini garlic toasts left. Who would possible do that, who would leave those up there, that is not even enough for a taste!!!!" ARGH!

Jacob not so thrilled that I interrupted his reading time to ask him to hold the bag for me!!

Yes a close up of the three mini pieces of bread that were left up there. Seriously why does he do this when he knows how mad it makes me. Just for that I'm gonna click my pen off and on, off and on, off and on and annoy the heck out of him when he's sitting next to me on the couch.
(for those of you reading this and wondering why I am going on and on about this dumb subject I will tell you...this is my blog and I can write whatever the heck I want to on here and if you don't like it you don't have to read it. I can also question the dumb things that YOU do because this is my blog and I don't really care if you read it or not. Although I would appreciate a comment here or there lmaoooo)
PS I think I'm losing it!

3 comments:

  1. I would just be happy for those 3 little chips. I usually am waiting ALL day for the bag of chips I bought the day BEFORE and find it's gone...already eaten and thrown away. Which is better- to have no bag or get just a little taste, but not enough to fill up? Hmmmm? Thought provoking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. next time he leaves a bag with some crumbs Ill bring it in to you...freakin makes me so mad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michael does the SAME FREAKING THING!!! How am I supposed to know if I need more of something if you leave the box..bag.. container with a scrap of whatever.. throw that crap away!!

    ReplyDelete