Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Wolvertucky Thanksgiving

We spent the weekend up at my dads cabin in Wolverine. They had the annual lighting of the tree and Christmas parade on Friday night. Yes I was making fun of the red necks up there. I was cracking up at the floats in the parade. Every one had a four wheeler or snow mobile or truck or something. Jeremy informed me that our parade has similar things. I don't recall any snow mobiles at Battle Creeks parade.

And I certainly don't remember any lit up ICE SHANTYS!!

Awesome!
Before the parade we were able to go to the town library to drop off letters to Santa and listen to a Christmas story. The kids enjoyed some hot chocolate.

Three things about this picture...

1. Dontcha love Sarahs new hat, we bought it from the craft bazaar up there, its currently airing out from the smokey cabin.

2. Check out Jacob, he's such a goofball.

3. Check out the Santa wannabe in front of Santa, he had a HUGE beard.

It was a fun weekend and I think it put us all in the holiday spirit.





1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of Sarah drinking hot chocolate. That alone puts me in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete