Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Searching for a Doll

My mom bought me a doll for Christmas every year until I was in high school. As I got older they were more like the porcelain dolls that you don't really play with but I loved all the same. This year I am pretty much done shopping for Sarah but I haven't bought a doll. She hasn't asked for one but I really would like to find one for her. So last night I was searching online hoping to find one. Something a little different, maybe a little more grown up. These are some of the ones I came across. I was thinking we could get this one and put it with our other nascar collectables (no, we don't have alot of them, I'm kidding). I was thinking of all the fun things we could do with him for nascar weekend. I could take him to the fence and try to get junior to sign it....he could shop at the flea market with us....we could tuck him under Jeremy's arm while he is passed out on the tailgate....the list goes on and on.
But then I came across this gem.....
Mesha if you buy this for me we're gonna have problems. All I could think was, REALLY who would buy this....then I scanned down for the price and sure enough "SOLD OUT"


2 comments:

  1. The Obama doll was sold out? What is wrong with this world?!?! Regardless of the particular President being represented, why would anyone want to purchase a political doll? Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i will sell it on ebay, but i thought i really had the perfect gift for you nicole. now what do i get you?

    ReplyDelete