Monday, June 15, 2009

Tequila loves me!
















So I know all my fans (all 4 of you) have been patiently waiting for me to blog about nascar so here it is. Unfortunetely the hairy backed man did not sit in front of us this year. I hope the pics do show that we were not lacking in the redneck nascar fans this year. That being said, there were so many more that I wasn't able to get the camera out in time to show you but trust me they were incredible.


The highlight of the weekend was on Friday when we all went down to the pits. We stood right where all the drivers walk through to get to their cars. Josh stood in the area where they first walk through and he would holler back to me who was coming. That is where I got all my good pictures, except the two I wanted the most. You know I wanted a picture of my man Jimmie, so when Josh said here he comes I was ready. BUT when he got by me I just put my hands on him, I held them on his chest while he walked and signed autographs for people. Yep I just walked with him with my hands on him, too freakin funny. When I realized that I wanted his picture it was too late, he walked out on pit road and I had to let go of him. So there are a lot of people out there with pictures of Jimmie with my hands on his chest!! I also wanted a pic of Jr. for my dad and Jeremy but he was mobbed. I got caught up in the crowd and almost got taken down. So after all that the picture of Jimmie is the best I could do. It was a fantastic weekend, beautiful weather, tequila sunrises, bloody marys, Killians, Hard Creamer, and lots of water. I already can't wait till next year.










1 comment: