Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wild Ride!





So I am putting these pictures up in honor of Nascar! We are busy getting ready for our redneck weekend of the year. I am so excited I can't stand it. Even though my boy Jimmie doesn't ever win at Michigan, I still love the race. I love spending the weekend with four of my favorite men, my dad (Jim), my brother(Josh), my husband(Jeremy), and Jimmie Johnson! I suffer through a whole weekend of my dad making fun of me for some reason or another, my brother putting down Jimmie and telling me how much he sucks, my husband drinking enough beer for an army, and Jimmie not winning the race. Maybe this year will be different my dad will compliment me on something I did, Josh will shut the hell up about my man Jimmie, Jeremy will drink water, and Jimmie will win. Stranger things have happened, like when Jr won the race last year!!


I'm not holding my breath for any of these though cause if any of that came true, for me the whole experience wouldn't be the same. I love nascar, and all the hairy backed men that partake.

2 comments:

  1. i just want photos to top the hairy back man. but i dont know if you can find it.

    ReplyDelete