Sunday, June 21, 2009

Big Star

First of all, no she doesn't have a black eye, that comes from an inexperienced mascara wearer. Second of all, isn't she the cutest ballerina you've ever seen.
Sarah had her first dance recital last night. I can proudly say that she did wonderful. It is her first year so I don't think you can expect a whole lot but that being said I believe she was the best in the class. She dances at "In His Steps" dance studio which is a Christian based dance studio and there aren't a whole lot of kids in her class. She was excited and proud and overwhelmed by the experience. Her and I both are so thankful for the family and friends that came out to support her.....Nana and Papa, Grandma Turkey, Aunt Emily and Lizzie B and NatKat, and Mama Mesha. Jacob even sat through it, with some help from his DS. I hope that she continues to dance, I hope that she finds a passion for it.
I already can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

  1. she is so cute. im glad i was able to attend the big star's first show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I missed it. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete