Monday, September 22, 2014

Summer Fun


The month of August flew by.
It seems like we were constantly on the go.

Sarah's girl scout troop went to MI Adventure.  I was able to go with her and we had a great day.  The weather was beautiful the girls got along perfect and who doesn't love Charlie Brown.  Some time when we go there I would like to do two days and spend one day riding rides and one day at the water park.  There is just too much to do in a day. 


Sarah went camping with Mackenzie to Yogi Bear Park.  I think she had a fun time.  That's another place I would like to go to.  Hopefully next summer we can go.  Sarah likes sleeping in a tent, that's something I'll have to get reacquainted with. 



Mom and Terry had another bbq out at the cabin.  This time it was just us "step kids". 
haha Terry would say all these kids and none of them are mine. 
 One great thing that came out of this summer was meeting Misty and Josh for the first time.  I honestly can't recall why we had not met before.  They are both super nice and I'm happy to call them family. 


We waited forever for the kids clothing cards to come from the LRBOI for school clothes.  When we get them we like to go to the outlets and get the kids most of their school clothes.  Sarah was much easier to shop for this year.  I think she may have grown out of Justice, that I am not sad about.  We spent a lot of time in Old Navy and she made some friends.



Then there's this little pumpkin.
  She's so fun. 
 Her outfit was from us and we got it at the Vera Bradley outlet
  It's so cute!! 
It is CRAZY to me that she is already 6 months old, she'll be 1 before we know it.
Time to start party planning.



No comments:

Post a Comment