Thursday, January 16, 2014

I WAS on a roll.....

Due to no computers at my house right now because they are both broken, my blog will be taking a hiatus. 
 Bummer. 
 I'm blogging this from my phone and phone blogging totally sucks.  I also have no access to my recent photos since I hadn't yet uploaded them to snapfish. Sooooo I'm pretty sure that I've lost all 2013 from Sept till now.  I do have some still on my card in the camera so hopefully I'll be able to do some catching up. 
Who knows what will happen with the computers, hopefully they can be fixed because we certainly cannot be buying new ones right now. 
I have the overwhelming urge to go into my childrens rooms and break something of theirs that they use everyday so they can feel my pain.  And once I have my laptop back their grubby little hands will not touch it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment