Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Working Computer

 
So last night I thought I would be able to update my blog. 
The home computer is home and hooked up and fixed????
BUT when I logged in the blogger site wouldn't open, so no blog.
I also couldn't open picasa or facebook.  This morning no go also.  hmmm
I'm blogging from work which means no pictures and limited time to blog.
I was so excited to blog and post the video and pictures from Jacobs wrestling meet.
HE PINNED SOMEONE!  HE WON!
I was so proud, like really proud.  I almost cried.
And I know that I embarrassed him by cheering him. 
I'll keep trying to blog from home.  I feel like I have a bunch of good blog ideas which I'm sure I'll forget about when I'm able to blog on a regular basis again.
Fingers crossed that my laptop is fixed soon, that would solve all my problems.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment