Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter crafts

I'm kind of disappointed in the blogs this season. I would've thought there would be more Easter/spring ideas. Theres still time, 16 days till Easter.

My April calendar....


Ugh, I don't like this months calendar at all. But by the time I realized I was going to hate it I already had most of the pieces cut out and I didn't want to redo it. It's just too busy for me. I got the idea from one of the blogs I read. Hers looked more organized even though I pretty much copied it, so I'm not sure why I don't like it. She didn't put all the dates on it and she didn't use the days of the week. This really outta confuse Sarah when she's trying to figure out what day it is. One thing I know, I need a square cookie sheet. The circle one just makes it too small.
Another topiary, with cupcake liners....
and then the Peep topiary, I love it. I might make a pink one with the pink bunny peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment