Saturday, April 16, 2011

An early Easter

We went up to Essexville for an early Easter celebration this year.

Mom and Dad are going on their dream trip to Hawaii so they won't be here on Easter.


The ladies The attempt at a grandchild photo, where's Nathan?
Everyone move over to the wagon so Nathan will get in the photo.

I took 5 photos, every one of them his eyes are closed, haha.
Papa taking it all in.....
The "hunt"

searching for eggs....
Jacob helping Nathan out.

I love the two of them together.

Nathan really looks up to Jake, and Jake usually likes to be his buddy.



Checking out her eggs, she loved the one filled with pennies!!
Jacob trying to make some trades.
Aunt Emily did a great job "helping" the bunny fill the eggs this year.
I love this picture.

I love that he is 11 and still loves an Easter egg hunt.

I still just want to kiss his cheeks, he would be very embarrassed if he knew I said that.

I think I'm going to tell him anyways!!

No comments:

Post a Comment