Monday, August 23, 2010

Mason montage

So here's my little buddy. He had shots on this day.
Poor buddy.
He was sad in his class.
So I saved him...


And gave him some m & m's,
they always help me feel better
we were sneaky...



Uh oh, is mom coming?

Hurry eat them before we get caught!!

Holding the paci in one hand and shoveling in m&ms with the other.
Sitting on Ms. Nicole's desk eating m&ms's always makes Mason feel better.

This pic was taken simply to show that his mom doesn't always remember to pack him extra clothes at school and sometimes we have to dig through the lost and found for some clothes.
Believe me I've thought about keeping an outfit for him in my office but you can only push favoritism so far.


And this one was to show that our little Mason loves to play in the dirt, sometimes eat it, sometimes roll in it.
How can he still be so cute with dirt and snot all over his face, I don't know!



And finally our little eater. If you let your tray get to close to him at lunch sometimes he just takes it. One can never have too much corn or rib patty at lunchtime. This was definitely a two tray day.

No comments:

Post a Comment