Saturday, August 14, 2010

It's a girl!


I'm sooooo happy.


It's a girl.


See the pink frosting in the middle, I'm so happy and relieved!!

I was worried, I thought it was a boy.
Did I mention I'm so happy it's going to be a girl.

Not that I can't or wouldn't love a boy, but I love Mason so much how could I possibly love another Morales boy any more. I know when it's your own baby they say "don't worry there's enough love to go around, it's your own baby of course you'll love it as much"

But what happens if its not your own baby.

What happens when the first Morales baby is a precious, spoiled rotten, smart, adorable, lovable baby boy with an awesome gap between his front teeth that makes me smile and I don't think there could be another
.
And that is why I am soooo happy that it's going to be a girl.
I can find plenty of room in my heart for a Morales baby girl.
She's going to have lily white skin like her mama, and beautiful big eyes, with dark hair and I'm hoping for curls. She's going to wear lots of pink and she's going to give my precious Morales baby boy Mason a run for his money.
I can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations David and Kelli!

No comments:

Post a Comment