Monday, August 9, 2010

John Ball Zoo 2010

My favorite zoo

Big Mike, not from the movie Blindside, the alligator.

He was HUGE, and didn't move a muscle the whole time we were there.

Seconds before the brown goat started to chew Sarah's dress. SO funny, she pulled away and ran. Her dress was wet but luckily no holes.



Petting the stingrays.
Sarah was a little leery but Jacob was all for it.
They are so soft and smooth.
Sarah did finally check it out and agreed how cool they were.
HOT
They needed sno cones to cool them off. Blue flavored so they could have blue lips!

Not sure what breed of animal this was, but I liked his mane.


Then there was the monkey's. My favorite!

Can you spot the monkey in this picture?


Jacob's picture taking skills.

I have a picture of Jacob somewhere when he was little with these same penguins. I'll have to see if I can find it.
We had a great day. It was very warm but not too hot.
It was a fun family day that we all really enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment