Saturday, June 26, 2010

Dance 2010

In His Steps Dance Recital 2010

Very Proud Mama

Cousins~Sarah was VERY happy that all her cousins were able to be there this year to watch her dance.


Number 2 Proud Mama


Even her cousin Chase was able to be here this year. Chase and Aunt Allison spent the weekend with us.



Shhhh don't tell anybody, her "favorite" cousin Elizabeth. Hopefully they'll be in dance together next year!!




I feel very lucky to have had all this family at Sarah's recital. I get homesick for family alot. I miss being close to family. When it counts I know I can count on them. They all helped to make Sarah feel special on this special night.
So to any of you that were there that night and may be reading this Thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means a lot that you took time out of your busy lives to be there for Sarah.

No comments:

Post a Comment