Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Poor Old Heart

I miss Disney....

That being said Im not ready to blog about it yet. Yes I know you are totally disappointed about that Mesha but don't you worry it will be very long and very detailed when I do blog about it.

Today we got out our Fall/Halloween decorations. Sarah helped, well she got in the way but she had the best intentions.

This is what she did the most of the time we were supposed to be decorating.



Oh well this one is me, but I did have to join in on the fun a little bit!

We've had a nice long relaxing day today. And this afternoon Cortnie and Kathie stopped over and I was able to give Lauren Sarah's old Minnie Mouse costume and it is sooooo cute on her. I'm so happy that she will be able to use it. Then shortly after they left, my bestest bestest friend Mesha brought me some delish apple crisp.


Yes that is my spoon, yes I will enjoy it very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment